In the spirit of the ancient Chinese medicine education system, Dr. Rozenn has been mentoring students for over 17 years.
- She has taught in Five Branches University’s Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine program for over 10 years.
- She has taught in several Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine programs over the last 5 years.
- She was approved over 5 years ago as an American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine instructor.
- Several of her courses for licensed acupuncturists have been approved by the California Acupuncture Board.
- She has taught tutorial students for over five years.
- The majority of acupuncturists in the Santa Cruz area boasting specialties in Women’s Health, Fertility and Pain Management have taken clinical and didactic classes from Dr. Rozenn.
- Dr. Rozenn’s students can be found across the entire United States. They lead nonprofits, teach in advanced educational programs, and bring the power of Oriental medicine to thousands of patients daily.
If you are a Master’s or Doctoral student, or a licensed acupuncturist looking to expand her/his skill set, you are welcome to apply to Dr. Rozenn’s Apprenticeship Program.
Dr. Rozenn’s program is based on traditional Oriental medicine training systems. Students observe patient intakes and treatments (if patients are comfortable with a student). They learn about Western laboratory tests, specific acupuncture protocols, Western and Chinese herbal formulas, and the most valuable skill of all: making this ancient medicine accessible to the modern patient. In return, they help with patient care and provide office support. Dr. Rozenn does not accept payment for her Apprenticeship Program.
“I have been both a student and patient of Dr. Rozenn over the past 6 years. She is by far one of the most amazing acupuncturists of our time. I feel so lucky to have had the experience working with her, and having her as my acupuncturist has been the most integral part of my health and well being. She has a deep understanding of acupuncture and Chinese medicine that I have never seen in any other practitioner.” Jessica P.~Oakland
Five Branches University’s Masters and Doctoral students can also attain school credit for their time studying with Dr. Rozenn. She is also willing to discuss the process for her students to acquire credit through other Universities.
Dr. Rozenn accepts students on a rolling basis, as she has space in her clinic. Interested parties should send a Letter of Introduction, including a Resume or Curriculum Vitae with References to either:
845 Cedar Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060