“…I can’t begin to explain how wonderful I feel after completing the Liver Detox Program with Dr. Maureen Rozenn.”
“I’ve been on a long journey trying to become a healthier person and really felt I’d come a long way – but I actually didn’t realize how crappy I was still feeling until I started to feel so much better!!
The program is so simple and Dr. Rozenn tailors it to each patient’s specific needs. The actual plan requires a 3 week commitment and includes a weekly acupuncture with Dr. Rozenn…I’ve never experienced something like this before and, for me, it has resulted in some significant lifestyle changes. To be honest, I finished my 3 weeks but have now modified it so that I can continue following it for a few more. I highly, highly, recommend Dr. Rozenn and Endless Possibilities Acupuncture.~Deborah N.–Scotts Valley
Unlike many practitioners who offer Liver Detoxification Programs, we combine the modern need for detoxification with ancient principals of season-appropriate diets.
- During Spring, the focus should be ion your liver and gallbladder. You are coming out of hibernation. As bears, roses, and the rest of nature wakes up, so does your digestive and immune systems. This program is seasonal-we offer the most intense Detoxification Program during the spring. This is the time of year when it is beneficial to the body–NOT damaging!
- During Summer, we focus on the liver and gallbladder’s relationship to the Small Intestine. The Small Intestine is strongest during the summer months. The Small Intestine is a fire organ, most active, with the greatest capacity to improve during the height of summer. At this time the Small Intestine is tested with an elimination and reintroduction diet. The decision between what is safe to assimilate and what we must let go of is under the auspice of the Small Intestine. Did you know that before nutrients are shunted to the Liver, they must first pass muster with the Small Intestine? Discover what helps you and what harms you by learning about the Small Intestine’s attempt to keep you safe and healthy! This information is most available during the summer months.
- As Fall comes, we shift our attention to the Large Intestine. The ancient Chinese dubbed fall as the “Metal Season”. Clear as a mirror, Metal Season gives us insight into what we absorb as well as what we let go of. The Liver helps in digestion, the Small Intestine aids in assimilation and the Large Intestine allots a last attempt at nutritional absorption and toxin release.
- During Winter, relax! Just keep the sugar consumption low! How low? Really, really low! Continue the positive trend you have worked on all year by staying away from sugar and alcohol! Keep your healthy protein levels high and enjoy yourself! Whatever Santa has in store for you will be far more palatable when your health is at its peak and you feel your best. Even if you stray from your ideal nutritional plan during Winter, you will be able to pick the thread back up again when Spring rolls around! You have done your homework and you know what serves you best! Use it! Get yourself back in gear with an annual Detox Program to jump start your healthy year!
All three components of the digestive system need to be healthy for optimal digestion. What aspect are you lacking? Which organ system needs extra help? How could your health be facilitated by the Detoxification Program?
You can eat as much as you want:
In the beginning of my career, I treated countless people with advanced Hepatitis B and C in San Francisco’s Mission district. This difficult and challenging work taught me a great deal about the nuances of optimal Liver, Gallbladder and Intestine organ system functioning. Enhancing activity and detoxification was imperative for these patients. I’ve built on this foundational experience over the last 15 years, developing a program that not only can improve the Liver’s detoxification capacity, but can also influence the Small Intestine and Large Intestine’s functions.
Education is the cornerstone of successful detoxification treatment. Patients learn how their body works from an Oriental medicine perspective, which enables them to carry these critical principals into their everyday lives. Thus, they can benefit from The Liver Detox Program long after the official three week time frame concludes.
The next two questions are: “So what exactly IS the Liver Detox Program?” and “How do I sign up?”
The Liver Detox Program combines Oriental, Western and Naturopathic diagnostics with ancient Chinese, Japanese and Naturopathic medicine therapies. The result entails a reprieve from inflammatory foods with metabolic support, enabling your Liver to rid your system of stored up toxins and promoting a clean slate from which your intestines can carry out their jobs.
Symptoms of a digestive system that could use support:
- Feeling tired, sluggish, lethargic
- Trouble concentrating and staying focused
- Joint pain
- Catching colds easy
- Trouble sleeping
- Strong body odor
- Frequent gas, bloating or indigestion
- Allergies/food sensitivities
- Skin problems like acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- Constipation and other gastrointestinal irregularities
- Muscle pain
- Compromised immune system
- Sinus congestion
Ready to start the Liver Detox Program? click here. You should allow 1.5 hours for the first visit. It is substantially longer, more involved and thus more expensive than the next three subsequent acupuncture appointments which comprise the Detox Program.
Are you ready?
Are you ready to change your diet for three weeks?
Ready to experience changes on the cellular level?
Ready to pay attention to the shifts in your body’s processes that are sure to follow?
Get ready to experience a whole new level of health!
Schedule your first Liver Detox Program appointment today!